In this convenient and short tour, you will be able to learn a bit about Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
You can start the tour in Phnom Penh and visit the Victory Monument, the National Museum, the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Then, take in views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset in Wat Phnom Temple. You’ll also have a chance to visit Siem Reap, where Angkor Wat is a must-see destination. It is said that it would take a week to explore this wonderful complex on your own, but your tour guide will make sure that you visit the most interesting spots and see what you should not miss.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services Private tour with fluent English of French speaking guide You choose the date of departure Starting from Phnom Penh & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room. Breakfast
- All private transfers & transportation
- English/French speaking guide
- Elephant ride from South gate of Angkor Thom to Bayon Temple
- Flight from Phnom Penh to Seam Reap
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout
- Meals as stated in program
- Cambodia visa fee (currently US$20 per person for visa on arrival)
- Domestic airport tax (US$6 per person)
- International departure airport tax ( Phnom Penh / Siem Reap airport at US$25 per person)
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals and camera fees at tour sites