This trip takes you to discover the best of Laos and Cambodia in just eight days.
The journey starts from Vientiane, the capital of Laos and to Luang Prabang, with its famous temples and the King’s Palace on the bank of Mekong River. From here you will fly to Phnom Penh, the colonial capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia where you will discover the Silver Pagoda and the majestic Royal Palace and the Khmer Art Museum. You will take a high speed boat to visit the huge Angkor Wat complex of temples, pagodas, ancient walls that reflect the former glory of the Khmer Empire.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your discretion
- Starting from Phnom Penh & ending in Vientiane or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Private boat trip as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa stamp fee.
- Cambodia & Laos visa fee. (Visa on arrival easy & recommended)
- Others not mentioned above