Cambodia ‘s waterways are more than a convenient way of getting around; they are the country’s lifeblood.
Take a trip on them and you get an unparalleled in-depth look at the real country, becoming totally immersed in something both gentle and spectacular that cannot be experienced by any other mode of transportation. The shallow draught of the Toum Tiou makes it possible to reach the very heart of the remotest of villages where the sense of discovery is often reciprocal.
- Full room and board, including meals, coffee, tea and drinking water.
- French or English speaking guide on board.
- Scheduled visits
- Entrance tickets
- Transportation from departure dock to arrival dock
- Personal travel insurance
- Off program excursions and meals
- Transfers to and from the airport/hotels
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the crew members
- Cambodia visa