A fantastic journey through three Southeast Asian nations, Indochina Revealed is an adventure encompassing the ancient cultures of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
The trip has many highlights and you will explore the historical sites of Hue and Hoi An in Vietnam, Luang Prabang in Laos and Angkor Wat in Cambodia, which is the world’s largest ceremonial structure. Then there are the cities of Hanoi, Phnom Penh and Vientiane, all heavily influenced by French colonialism, as evidenced in their broad tree-lined boulevards and classical 19th-century French architecture. You will also experience the vibrancy of Saigon, the serenity of Halong Bay and the kaleidoscope of color at Tay Ninh. Get ready to enjoy the trip of a lifetime with us!!
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of Departure is at your discretion
- Starting from Luang Prabang & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Cambodia & Laos visa fee (visa on arrival easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above