Wake up with sunrise and Tai Chi Session on sundeck, warm up with breakfast, visit and explore Dark & Bright Cave by kayak or rowing bamboo boats, check out the cruise, participate short class of traditional cooking demonstration, enjoy light brunch before disembarking, getting back to Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00